All posts in Entrees
- Colorful Quinoa Salad
- A colorful, protein-rich dish that will satisfy your stomach and tastebuds.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|3 people||6 minutes||15 minutes|
- 1 cup quinoa
- 14 oz. Black Beans cooked or canned
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup Cilantro&Scallions chopped
- 1/4 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 Lemon squeezed
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth
- Rinse and drain the quinoa.
- Pour quinoa and vegetable broth into a large pot, bring to a boil, then cover and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- While the quinoa is simmering, heat the coconut oil and sauté peppers and scallions.
- Once the peppers and scallions are tender, mix the quinoa, black beans, peppers, scallions, and cucumber in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, cumin, oregano, and olive oil. Pour over the quinoa.
Share this Recipe
Tara Bites is the ultimate kitchen bible of the healthiest and most satisfying recipes for
weight loss, increased energy levels, and glowing skin.