- Raw Vegan Energy Superfood Bites
- Easy to make energy superfood treats to refrigerate for breakfast, dessert, or snack time.
- 1 1/2 cups Pitted Dates
- 1/3 cup Cocoa
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Walnut Pieces
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Oats
- Place dates in blender or food processor; purée until a thick paste forms.
- Add cocoa powder, chia seeds, vanilla, and salt. Pulse until all ingredients are combined.
- Remove mixture from food processor and place into a bowl. Mix in walnut, chocolate and oats.
- Press the mixture into a pan and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Tara Bites is the ultimate kitchen bible of the healthiest and most satisfying recipes for weight loss, increased energy levels, and glowing skin.